Saturday, October 3, 2009

dreams

"Rabhangri then put his question: 'What is the difference between dream and reality? And in dream I include all forms of waking vision.' The poet was surprised, but the enquiry was much to his taste. He replied: 'There is no ultimate difference, for they intermingle, reflect each other, are dependant on each other, cannot exist singularly, derive from the same source; each is both illustionary and real, and neither is real without the other.' "

Maurice Collins
The mystery of dead lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I'm fond of film photography, things which have history, music, instruments, making music with instruments and books. This blog is about those things although i love other things too. I am quite sporadic in my posts but bear with me..

Followers